It is the mission of WNTI to advance the broadest educational goals of Centenary College through the operation of a full
service, professional public radio service that encourages its audience to pursue a quest for lifelong learning.
To carry out its mission, WNTI will serve listeners by:
- Broadcasting distinctive programming that will inform, enlighten, inspire and entertain audiences from diverse cultural,
educational and socio-economic backgrounds.
- Providing programming to listeners interested in contemporary society that is anchored in popular music, art and culture
and the traditions that have inspired them.
- Distributing programming in a non-commercial setting through traditional radio technologies and through electronic
media such the Internet and direct broadcast satellite.
- Maintaining financial independence, attracting necessary financial resources from listeners and organizations that
value WNTI's programming.
- Maintaining a creative, knowledgeable and talented staff that will provide quality programming, attracting necessary
financial resources and using them judiciously, and gathering information and knowledge resulting from a relationship
with our listeners.